£ Competitive + benefits package incl. Healthcare, share scheme, bonus and pension
Permanent - Full Time
Tracsis Rail Operations Consultancy is a leading provider of strategic and operational planning to the rail industry. We use our in-house and third-party software to undertake a range of assignments, including timetabling, performance modelling and resource planning. We are a growing business and are looking to recruit experienced consultants into our expanding team.
We are looking for experienced train planners who have the ability to think outside the box and are capable of developing timetables from a written specification. Candidates will need to have significant demonstrable experience of managing and working on timetabling related projects in a production environment.
Full time permanent contract.
£ Competitive + benefits package incl. healthcare, share scheme, bonus and pension.
You will work closely with Network Rail, Governmental bodies, current operators and clients that are tendering for new rail franchises. Candidates will need to be highly communicative, capable of managing people, well-organised, analytical, technically minded, well accustomed in using industry timetabling software packages and the Microsoft Office suite and able to write concise quality reports.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Delivering timetable projects to agreed timescales.
- Managing and working as part of a team.
- Providing support and mentoring other team members where necessary.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in train planning.
- Experience of managing people and projects.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects and prioritise effectively.
- Self-starter who is highly organised, communicative, and team oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel.
- A good sense of humour.
- Experience of train planning in an STP or VSTP environment.
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions such as PIVOT tables.
- Experience of Railway Franchise Bidding.
- Experience of using TPS, Voyager Plan, Crewplan, RailSys or any other Tracsis software.
Interested parties should send a full CV together with a covering letter and details of current remuneration to email@example.com
Posted: 26 July 2016