Up to £25,000 per annum + pension
- Up to £25,000 per annum + Pension
- Based in Manchester
- 40 hours per week - 8 am - 5 pm.
- Permanent contract
Tracsis are seeking a 1st Line Support Engineer to join our Manchester team, located just a five minute walk from Piccadilly train station.
Why work for Tracsis?
Tracsis is big enough to make things happen but small enough to care about our employees and who prides itself on working with a blue-chip client base including the majority of the UK transport operators such as Arriva, First, Stagecoach, Go-Ahead, National Express and Virgin.
Our success is down to the way we work, the opportunities we seek and act upon and our amazing employees who make everything happen.
As 1st Line Support Engineer, you will be the initial point of contact for our end-users, supporting them with the use of Tracsis’ software solutions. You will capture relevant information from users about their issues and requests, and where possible assist in resolving them in the 1st instance. Ownership of incidents, and a passion for exceptional customer care is vital to the role.
- You will be the initial point of contact for our end-users, supporting them with the use of Tracsis’ software solutions.
- You’ll be committed to delivering first class customer service, using your strong communication skills to diagnose user’s issues and explain technical issues to non-experts.
- Your work will involve taking phone calls, monitoring the support desk and answering e-mails.
- Categorisation, prioritisation and monitoring of incidents against internal KPIs and contractual SLAs.
- Take ownership of user problems from initial incident report, through to resolution.
- Building trust and relationships with users, delivering assurance that their issues are being resolved.
- Log telephone and e-mail incidents into the support desk software.
- Perform initial fault finding to provide detailed problem report to escalate to the technical team.
- Validation of any fix prior to communication to the customer where appropriate.
- Assist with UAT testing of new software systems.
- Assist with the continual improvement of Tracsis’ service delivery process.
- At least 2 years working in a customer service role.
- Experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in using IT software systems.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Service desk experience (e.g. Freshdesk, Jira, Zendesk).
- Incident and problem management experience.
- Software testing experience.
- ITIL® Foundation or above.
If you are interested in this role, please email your c.v to Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor to email@example.com
Closing date for c.v's - 10th December 2018
Posted: 24 October 2018