Within the Operations & Planning Division, our dedicated teams deliver complex software Rail Planning and Management Systems which facilitate the planning processes, integration and capture of data, analysis and distribution of management information. Our cloud hosted applications, business intelligence software and services are helping Operating Companies to improve their business knowledge and agility, and helping them to drive forward improvements in Operational Performance, Retail and Service Quality Management.
Following many years of success within the UK, Sweden and New Zealand, traffic and transportation markets, Tracsis plc, a fast growing technology and services business is looking to recruit an experienced and confident Business Analyst for their Compass product offering, who has previous software product management experience, who will be responsible for maintaining key customer relationships and will be able to upsell to existing customers. You will be the bridge between our existing and new customers and our software developers.
You will have an excellent understanding of product delivery, development planning and implementation projects and will be able to manage the day to day activities of the Compass product suites.
• Develop and maintain our excellent customer relationships; understanding clearly our customer’s business and requirements.
• Become a competent user of our Compass products leading to the ability to demonstrate the software to customers and provide training to new users.
• Promote the benefits of Compass products and feedback improvements.
• Be able to clearly translate customer requirements into information that technical teams can utilize to design, build and enhance products and escalate any issues to the wider team.
• Look to enhance our customer’s operations and service offer through upselling existing modules and by identifying opportunities for new products – creating business cases for our customers to support these ideas.
• Own the product roadmap for our Compass product, to ensure they remain competitive and relevant.
• Be the voice of our customer for the Compass products within our development teams; ensuring user friendly, value adding features are delivered in a timely manner and the product backlog is prioritized.
• Assist in high level testing of features when developed.
• Look for new opportunities for our products with existing and new customers, both in the UK and abroad.
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to develop and maintain a strong network of contacts at all levels within the industry, from users to Senior Executives.
• Work in an Agile style in SaaS environment.
• Deliver all proposals and manage licence agreements against all renewals and extensions.
• Prioritise your time in a commercially effective way to enhance customer relationships and maintain satisfied customers.
• Responsibility for managing Compass revenue forecasting and reporting to Senior Management.
• Maintain accurate customer records through the use of CRM, diary management and reports.
• Responsible for travelling to locations as and when necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
The ideal Business Analyst will be highly computer literate with the ability to learn quickly and confidently share information. You will have a flexible approach to work, with your main base being located in Derby and the ability to travel when required to other work locations. There will be some travel in time abroad, to New Zealand and Sweden.
If you are interested in the Business Analyst role, forward a c.v and covering letter to Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor at email@example.com
The closing date is the15th January 2019 - if suitable candidates are sourced prior to the closing date, we may remove this advert.
Posted: 08 November 2018