Due to a recent contract win, we are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager, to work with a Senior Programme Manager and a small team of Project Managers who will work closely with customers and internal technical teams to plan, co-ordinate and execute the delivery of our solutions to customers.
The Project Manager will work with our Sales and Software Development Teams, specifically dealing with implementations of our TRACS Enterprise resource planning and management software. The role is based in our Leeds office with some travel to customer locations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Ensure projects are delivered to budget, agreed timescales and scope.
· Work with customer IT departments and internal infrastructure and development departments to propose and agree realisable project plans.
· Effective communications with all stake holders around the delivery of projects detailing progress, cost, effort etc.
· Estimate resources and identify risks to achieve project goals.
· Working with our customers and developers to ensure requirements are properly defined and delivered.
· Own the project delivery process, strive for and deliver improvement opportunities.
· Challenge project priorities and scopes to ensure value is being delivered to the business in the most optimum approach.
· Manage Customer expectations
Skills and Experience:
· Experience of working in a similar capacity taking ownership of projects.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills - an ability to communicate at all levels.
· Commercial awareness and astuteness.
· IT or similar technical background.
· Excellent customer facing skills.
· Proven experience in a project management methodology.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects and prioritise effectively.
· Self-starter who is highly organised, communicative, quick learner, and team oriented.
· Experience of the Rail industry and SaaS (Software as a Service) an advantage.
Interested parties should send a full CV together with a covering letter and details of current remuneration marked for the attention of Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor to email@example.com
Closing date: 20th January 2019
Strictly No Agencies.
Posted: 07 January 2019