Tracsis Half Year Year Results Show Further Growth
Tracsis is pleased to announce its interim results for the six months ended 31 January 2016.
- A further period of good trading across the Group, with revenues increasing 19% to �14.3m
- Strategic investment into mobile analytics firm Citi Logik Limited
- Acquisition of event traffic management specialists SEP Limited
- Acquisition of software development and hosting business Ontrac Limited
- Disposal of non-core Australian subsidiary
- Investment in new software products TRACS Enterprise and Bugle Day One, developed in conjunction with the UK rail industry has led to new sales being achieved
- Successful investment into new product initiatives and bolt-on acquisitions creates a substantially enlarged Group going forwards
John McArthur, Chief Executive Officer, commented:
"We have delivered another positive trading period for Tracsis which included our most active transactional period to date with the acquisitions of SEP and Ontrac and our strategic investment in Citi Logik. Following new product initiatives coupled with the acquisitions made, our technology and service offerings have been significantly broadened and we look forward to seeing the benefit of this in the second half of the financial year and beyond. Given the continued strength of our balance sheet and operating in core markets that continue to grow, we remain well positioned to deliver full year results in line with market expectations."