Final Results for the year ended 31 July 2014
12 November 2014
Tracsis plc, a leading provider of software and technology led products and services for the transportation industry is pleased to announce its audited final results for the year ended 31 July 2014.
- Revenues increased 106% to £22.4m (2013: £10.8m)
- Adjusted EBITDA* increased 61% to £5.4m (2013: £3.4m)
- Profit Before Tax increased 62% to £4.2m (2013: £2.6m)
- Earnings Per Share increased 53% to 12.90p to (2013: 8.42p)
- Cash balances rose to £8.9m (2013: £6.6m)
Full year dividend increased 14% to 0.8p per share (2013: 0.7p)
- Earnings before finance income, tax, depreciation, amortisation, exceptional items and share-based payment charges
Buoyant trading across all divisions set against a background of favourable industry drivers:
Software and Professional Services
- Extensive work with all the major transport owning groups for both day-to-day operations and franchise bidding
- Continued high levels of recurring revenue under contract
Acquisition of rail software company Datasys Integration Limited Remote Condition Monitoring
- Successful renewal of a key five year Framework Agreement
North American pilot established and since extended. All indications point to a significant long term market opportunity Data Capture & Analytics
- Record year of trading following significant contract wins within the traffic, rail and retail markets
Sky High fully integrated with existing passenger counts business Group
- Significant investment in people and processes with organisational structure aligned with long term growth plan
Appointment of new independent non-executive Chairman and non-executive Director John McArthur, Chief Executive Officer, commented:
"Tracsis has delivered another excellent year of growth across all areas of our business whilst at the same time expanding our geographic footprint to new overseas markets and completing our sixth acquisition since IPO. We continue to benefit from transport markets that are experiencing record levels of government spending, steadily rising passenger numbers and regulatory change. This environment provides for good growth opportunities as we look to help solve the transportation problems of tomorrow. In the year ahead we intend to make further in-roads into overseas markets, most notably the US, whilst continuing to diversify our technology portfolio and UK offering through a combination of in-house development and further well placed acquisitions."
John McArthur/Max Cawthra, Tracsis plc Tel: 0845 125 9162 Katy Mitchell, WH Ireland Limited Tel: 0161 832 2174 Rebecca Sanders Hewett/Jenny Bahr, Redleaf Tel: 0207 382 4730 Tracsis@redleafpr.com
Download the attachment below to read the full announcement.